Do you live in the Southern or Northern California Area?
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic opportunists who are as passionate about children, weddings and special events as we are!
We would love to hear from you! Tell us more about yourself.
Send us an email to email@example.com with the following information below:
- Contact Information
- First & Last Name
- Email Address & Phone Number
- Cell & Home Phone Numbers
- Background Information
- Educational Skills
- Hobbies & Personal Interests
- Service Location you would like to apply for:
Are you interested in becoming part of The Wedding Sitter Agency ™ in your area?
The Wedding Sitter Agency ™ is a unique business opportunity and growing trend in the wedding industry, with franchise opportunities in every city and state nationwide!
L.A. Wedding Sitter ™ and The Wedding Sitter Agency™ franchise is an on-site wedding and event childcare service. We are the solution to having a “baby and kid-friendly” event – just a room away – and specializes in providing full supervision for the little guests.
This unique franchise opportunity was created for the stay-at-home mom, childcare provider(nanny, baby-sitter), school teacher, or anyone that loves children, weddings, and special events who is looking to for more opportunities to expand their career.
L.A. Wedding Sitter ™ was born out of founder Jessica Flores’ over 20 years of experience in the childcare and wedding industries.
“As a Floral Event Designer and Nanny for the past 18 years — not to mention Bride, Bridesmaid, Maid of Honor, Wedding Guest, and Mother of two small children (all at the same time!) — I know exactly what your Special Day involves.”
We are looking for candidates seeking to start their own franchise in their city or state, that are as passionate about children and special events as we are.
What makes The Wedding Sitter Agency™ a unique business opportunity?
We are the first and only franchise offering on-site wedding and event childcare services. Become part of a new and growing niche in the wedding industry. Having a childcare service on-site to supervise and entertain children is a welcome relief to the bride and groom, host of the event, and guests with children. Many, especially out of town guests, are more likely to attend when their children can be near and well cared for.
The Wedding Sitter Agency™ is more than just babysitters. We are on-site fun and entertainment just a room away for the little guests, including age specific games, arts and crafts, movies, story time, and supervised meals.
Children love it! Having fun with the other little guests, making friends, and playing games while their parents are enjoying themselves just a room away!
What makes The Wedding Sitter Agency™ such a great franchise opportunity?
The Wedding Sitter Agency™ franchise provides a creative and exciting work experience for anyone who is looking for a unique business opportunity. The Wedding Sitter Agency™ is not your everyday childcare experience. The wedding and childcare business is a multi-million dollar industry. Weddings and childcare needs will always be in demand. The Wedding Sitter Agency™ is the only on-site Wedding Childcare franchise in the country.
Our benefits are designed to make being a part of The Wedding Sitter Agency™ franchise attractive to the stay-at-home mom, childcare provider(nanny, baby-sitter), school teacher,or person who is interested in owning a home-based business that offers growth opportunities for a growing and new unique business opportunity in the wedding industry market.
The Wedding Sitter Agency™ offers franchise owners the following:
- Own a protected territory in your City or State.
- A business model franchise owners can use to guide them.
- An affordable franchise business that will require reasonable and realistic financial requirements to launch and succeed.
- Low overhead costs.
- A trademark custom logo and brand with personal touch to your city or state of business operation, providing the franchisee a individual sense of ownership in their territory of business.
- National media advertising provided by The Wedding Sitter Agency™.
- On-going support and development of new franchise marketing materials and website.
- The Wedding Sitter Agency™ training program serves and supports both the new franchise owner depending on their individual specific needs. Including but not limited to business plan, promotional material, content, layout and templates, pricing information, expense information, advertising,marketing materials, lessons learned, insurance information, event materials, activities lists, babysitting personnel information, and training information as well as and any other information that may benefit the success of Franchisee.
- The Wedding Sitter Agency™ provides its franchise owners with a manual of all the details of running the “Wedding Sitter” ™ business. Everything from start up to understanding the marketplace serviced by The Wedding Sitter Agency™.
- The Wedding Sitter Agency™ is a franchise that is part of a growing profitable new market in the wedding industry
What traits are we looking for in a potential franchise owner?
The Wedding Sitter Agency™ is looking for enthusiastic and energetic business opportunists who are passionate about children, weddings and special events as we are. We are looking for franchise owners who are striving for success and intent on introducing a new category in the wedding industry.
For more information about The Wedding Sitter Agency® franchise opportunity:
Contact: Jessica Flores 310.804.4561 firstname.lastname@example.org
The franchising information contained in this website is not intended as an offer to sell a franchise or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise.
The following states and provinces regulate the offer and sale of franchises and/or business opportunities: Alabama, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin in the United States, and the provinces of Alberta and Ontario in Canada. If you are a resident of one of these states or provinces, we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with the applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state or province.