• We offer on-site childcare to supervise and entertain your guest’s children.
• Out of town guests are more likely to attend when they can bring their children.
• Your wedding party can focus on you and your wedding activities knowing their children are in good hands.
• The cost of shared childcare can be more affordable than the price of individual sitters.
• We are a chic and fun. Your little guests will enjoy age specific games, arts and crafts, face painting, movies, story time, and supervised meals.
• It’s a WIN for both parents and kids.
Bride: My Wedding party and guests have young children, and we want them to come to the wedding, but my budget is getting out of control. I don’t think I can pay for their childcare at our wedding too. How do I direct my Guests with children to your services?
Wedding Sitter: You have a few options:
• Wedding Sitter can send a custom made insert with your invitation (for an additional fee) so your guests can contact us.
• We can work directly with your guests to coordinate sharing the cost of our services.
Bride: Where will the childcare services take place?
• We can work with your venue coordinator to convert a suite or hospitality room into a safe on-site childcare area.
• If additional room fees greatly impact your budget, we can set up a children’s reception area within your reception hall.
Bride: I am still gathering RSVP’s for my wedding and don’t know exactly how many kids will be attending?
Wedding Sitter: Final head count is needed 3-4 weeks before your event so we schedule appropriate number of caregivers. •••Full Payment is required, one week before your event.
Bride: How many childcare providers will be working at my event?
Wedding Sitter: The childcare rule is 1 Adult to 4 Children, but we use more staff for infant care. We provide the necessary ratio of caregivers once we reviewing the ages of the children attending.
Bride: Do you offer shared or individual childcare for Parties or Special Events at hotel or other venues?
Wedding Sitter: Yes. We offer our services at any type of event such as:
• Wedding Rehearsal/Rehearsal Dinner
• Special Events
• Corporate events
• Private Parties
• Wrap Parties
• Bat/Bar Mitzvahs